Rose Hurley Pozorski passed into her eternal rose garden on November 1, 2018. She was surrounded by her devoted husband, 5 children and many grandchildren.
She is survived by:
Her loving husband, Richard Pozorski
• RaDean (Gareth) Mynatt and Grandchildren - Donovan, Caleb, Casey, Koy, Justin and Nikki
• Kenny Cox (Sherry) and Grandchildren - Jason, Kirsten and Levi
• Edwin (Vallory ) Cox and Grandchildren - Tika, Toby and Levi
• Kelly Guildner (Peter) Froyen – Kyle, Jessica, Tori and Daniel
• Tracy Guildner (Doug Weller) Travis, Greg and Rebecca
Her sister Rita (Jim) Fothergill and Sister In Law Fran (Kenneth) Hurley
• Terry (Lisa) Crisel and Granchildren- Jeremiah and Zach
• Matthew (Talia) Pozorski and Grandchildren – Sarah, Sasha and Sofia
23 Great Grandchildren, many nieces and nephews and lots of friends.
Rose was born on January 20, 1936 to David C. Hurley and Ruth Ella Hurley. She had two siblings Kenneth C Hurley and Rita Fothergill
She lived most of her life working in various positions around Wheat Ridge until she opened the Rambling Rose Bar and Grill. The patrons were attracted to the Bar because of the unique hospitality she offered.
Rose loved cooking, playing poker, hosting family events, doing crossword puzzles, reading cookbooks and holding babies. She had a love that was kind and accepting.
She wore rose colored glasses because she always wanted to see the good in the people she met. She touched so many lives and will be missed.
Please join us on November 25, 2018 at 5PM at The Arvada Elks (5700 Yukon St.) for a celebration of her life. Please enter on the South Side of the building and park first in the south side parking lot with runover in the north parking lot. Many of us will be wearing orange in honor of Rose’s favorite color.
A Life with Love is a Life Well Lived.